Saturday, March 18, 2006

Nastiest day in months..

Started out my day with a massive headache. All because my father switched off the fan and left the house whilst I was still sleeping and it got too hot around 1030am. Even a shower didn't stop the throbbing. Was feeling too lousy to bother to cook anything else, so I had plain porridge for lunch.

When he came back, she was with him again. And she HAD to wash his bedlinen AGAIN. So she took up my entire kitchen with pails and who knows what else. With all that banging about in the kitchen and everything. I waited about an hour to wash my dishes.

In the end I got sick of waiting. Sick of looking at the dishes on my desk, so I washed them in my bathroom instead. Sometimes I think she is doing all this just to show the world her wondrous contributions to my father's life.

Words like "I've had enough" would be an understatement, after putting up with six long years of her irritable presence. So I shut myself up in my room. Tried to shut out her noise.

Then my dad came to tell me she was cooking, and I was to eat dinner with them.

Like OMG. The moment he said it, I'd already lost whatever appetite I had.

As expected, dinner was spectacular. Fusion food at its best. Wonder why I couldn't stomach anything.

Chicken and onions in soya sauce and baked beans?
Carrot and Onions with gouzi (some chinese herbs she took from my cupboard) soup =.="

I decided to stick to my humble porridge in the end.

After dinner I shut myself up again. I just felt sick to the core. Most of it was not physical, but was feeling extremely perturbed by her intrusion and inconsiderate behaviour. (Bad cooking aside.)

After awhile my father came to tell me we were leaving for my grandad's, girlfriend non-inclusive. (My grandad would freak out and my dad would not be foolish enough to risk that.) But I told dad I wasn't going. I can't even remember what excuse I gave him. My head was just spinning.

Tonight I'm sleeping early. I don't think I wanna wait til he comes home. It's enough pain and discomfort for one day.


- 18 March 2006 10:55pm -

No comments: